How to Use Slideator Web Recorder?
Slideator Web Recorder is designed to help you record and deliver video presentations and tutorials from the comfort of your own browser. The recorder is OS independent and supported on desktop and mobile devices by modern browsers.
To record and share your video presentation, please follow these steps:
1. Click Settings icon to enable and set microphone and camera sources. Select your audio device and test your mic level before recording. Turn on your webcam (optional) before recording if you need to show your face or overlay your camera.
Recording Privacy Notice
2. Click Open button to select and upload your presentation slides from your own computer or mobile device. MS PowerPoint, Keynote for Mac, OpenDocument Presentation, WPS Presentation, and PDF formats are allowed with a max file size of 5MB.
3. Once your slides are imported successfully, click Next , or Previous, Last, and First buttons to navigate through your presentation.
4. Use Slide Layout menu to toggle between different recording layouts while recording. Select slide only , side-by-side , cam over slide , or full cam layout, or click screen button to record the entire screen, window or tab.
5. When ready, click Record button to start recording. Click Pause/Resume button while recording to pause or resume recording.
Use the pointer to annotate your slides while recording, and press Esc button to take back control of your cursor again.
6. Click Stop button to finish and review your recording.
7. Click Start over button if you need to remove the current recording and record a new video.
8. The videos recorded using Slideator Web Recorder is created internally by your browser, and can only be seen and used locally by you in the single instance of the browser, and in the same session. After you have finished recording and reviewing your video, click Finish & Save button to upload the video to your Slideator channel for later use and share with your audience.
9. Once video processed, copy the video URL and share it with your audience.
Videos recorded using Slideator Web Recorder are created internally by your browser, and can only be seen and used locally in the single instance of the browser, and in the same session. After you have finished recording and reviewing your video, click the Finish & Save button to upload the video to your Slideator channel for later use and share with your audience.
Slideator Web Recorder © Ver. 1.5.2