Quick Start Guide
Slideator Cloud Recorder is a cross-platform Web app, supported on desktop and mobile devices, and designed to run completely internally by your browser. You can record your video presentation from the comfort of your own browser without the need to download and install any apps, extensions, or add-ins. To record and share your video presentation, please follow these steps:
1. Click Open button to open your presentation slides from your local computer or mobile device. You can upload your slides in MS PowerPoint (PPTX), Keynote for Mac (KEY), OpenDocument Presentation (ODP), WPS Presentation (WPS), or PDF format.
Once your slides are imported successfully, click Next, Previous, Last, and First buttons to navigate through your presentation.
2. Click Settings button to set media resources. Select your audio device and test your mic level before recording. Select and turn on your camera before recording if you need to show your face or overlay your camera. Select video output resolution based on your computer resources and audience needs.
3. Click Start button when ready to start recording. Click Pause/Resume button while recording to pause and resume recording.
Annotate your content using the pointer and marker, and click Clear button to remove all your annotations.
4. Open Cam menu to toggle between different cam layouts while recording. Select full cam, side-by-side, or picture-in-picture to place your cam over the slide.
Click Share button to capture the entire desktop screen, an application window, or a brwoswer tab.
5. Click Stop button to finish recording, then review your video before saving and publishing.
If you are not happy with your recording and need to record a new video, click Delete button to delete your video and start over again.
6. Click Save button to save the video to your Slideator account. Once the video is saved successfully, copy and share the video link with your audience.
Learn more about using the Cloud Recorder.
Videos recorded using Slideator Cloud Recorder are created internally by your browser, and can only be seen and used locally in the single instance of the browser, and in the same session. After you have finished recording and reviewing your video, click the Save button to process and upload the video to your Slideator channel. Slideator does not share or sell your personal information to anyone. Slideator uses the information we collect to enable certain features of the platform, better understand how you interact with the video recorder, and monitor aggregate usage by visitors and Web traffic routing on the Site.
Please log in, or sign up for your free account to be able to save your videos
00:00:00450p SD (854x480)